Like many other commercial websites, the 3FORGE website may use standard technologies, such as "cookies" and other HTML tools, to collect information about how you use the site or to record that you opened an email marketing message. As such, we may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there. See section entitled "Cookies" below.COOKIES
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of the 3Forge, LLC website if you do so. In particular, you may be required to accept cookies in order to complete certain actions on our website. You do not need to have cookies turned on, however, to use/navigate through many parts of our website, except access to certain of 3FORGE's web pages that require a login and password.NOTICE
When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection the purpose for the collection.3Forge, LLC will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the section entitled "Information Sharing and Disclosure" below.
3Forge, LLC uses personal information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our website, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
- 3Forge, LLC may also share your information to third parties if we collect your information for a specific purpose (e.g., to register you for an event or register for the newsletter) and such third party must receive your information for registration purposes (e.g., third party operates the newsletter).
- 3Forge, LLC may also share your information with our business partners in those cases where we believe that your business might be served and we can better provide you with updates on services and benefits provided by us and our business partners.
- 3Forge, LLC may also send your personal information to other companies or people if:
- we have your consent to share the information; or
- if required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites;
- In the event of a merger, consolidation or reorganization involving 3Forge,LLC , an acquisition of 3Forge, LLC by another company, a sale of all or a portion of 3Forge, LLC's assets, or other similar transaction, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of the third party that is part of that transaction.